Senior .Net Developer for Derivco (Kyiv)
Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for Senior .Net Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will provide technical leadership to analyse, design and produce quality software and documentation by adhering to and improving the teams standards and best practices. Supports team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives whilst safeguarding the architecture and growing product awareness.
- Analyse requirements and create an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other Developers, according to best practice and organizational initiatives and objectives.
- Create and maintain the architectural vision for the team’s products together with other senior developers and architects.
- Collaborate with senior colleagues in creating and maintaining the team’s SDLC.
- Develop and release software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time.
- Provide technical leadership in understanding the project complexity, scope and risk for your products.
- Test your software as per the team’s software quality charter.
- Make sure your software does what it supposed to do as per the defined specification.
- Provide support for product related issues in production with appropriate urgency.
- Proactively share knowledge within the team and with key stakeholders.
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
Ninja Skills, as below:
- Embrace SOLID Principles
- Experience working extensively with design patterns in architecting solutions, Knowledge/Experience with SOA
- Extensive experience in building large backend systems using C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, MS SQL
- A passion for building engaging UX and UI using HTML5, CSS3/LESS is essential
- Unit testing is a must as we use a TDD approach to development and nUnit frameworks with all code produced
- Exposure to automation testing frameworks, especially Selenium, would be great as this is used in our CI/CD
- Good understanding of Security Development Lifecycle
- Message Queue or ESB Experience
- Security frameworks e.g. OWASP
What's in it for you
We are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentationApply via site