Senior .NET Developer/DevOps for Jabra (Kyiv)
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers.
Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees and is listed on NASDAQ OMX COPENHAGEN 20 CAP. Read more on gn.com and Jabra.com.
On behalf of Jabra Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer/DevOps to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Are you an outstanding .NET developer with experience in global online enterprise solutions?
Then you will have to look far for an opportunity as exciting as this!
We expect that you have experience from large and complex projects in an enterprise setup, and that you have been working professionally with delivering solid code for some years. It is a benefit if you have been working with SCRUM before, and you must have a good, relevant education to support your skills, as well as a good written and spoken English level.
As Senior .NET Developer, it is your primary responsibility to engage with your colleagues in ensuring stable, efficient and flexible IT Services for the web and IOT platforms. You bring a minimum of 3 years .NET coding experience from working with enterprise solutions. We expect that you possess knowledge required to manage the IT infrastructure that’s needed to support software code in dedicated, multi-tenant or hybrid cloud environments. You might hold a .NET MCSD certification and it’s a plus if you have experience from Azure based applications.
As a .Net developer you will participate in development of the solution architecture as well as the integration activities. As for DevOps, we believe that it is more of a culture than of a role, and we expect you to lead the whole team in this domain by implementing the best practices, appropriate tools and, most importantly, by sharing knowledge. Among your responsibilities will be ensuring smooth daily operations across our global implementation of websites and related services, the provision of required resources, selection of an appropriate deployment model, and monitoring performance after release. You will help us ensure proper decommissioning of e.g. Applications, Services and infrastructure when replaced or no longer needed in the production setup.
As a person, you show ambition and proactivity, are capable of handling technical challenges calmly, and contribute positively to the team atmosphere. We hope that you share our values Trust, Dream, Passion, Agility, Collaboration and Openness.
- Bring solid .Net experience into the team
- Be capable of easily grasping complex solutions
- Take responsibility for the DevOps culture across the Online platform
- Help the team build a stable system with faster builds, more reliable releases, shorter time to market and improved performance
- Interact with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, colleagues and stakeholders in the business all across the company (DK, UA, USA)
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies
- Produce clean code
- Develop and maintain solid unit test coverage of your code
- Introduce new possibilities with current and new technologies
- .NET 4.6
- NET MVC / ASP .NET Core MVC
- SQL Server/T-SQL
- Working with live systems, monitoring and alerting
- Live system infrastructure setup
- Cloud computing (Azure/AWS/other)
- Automated build and deployments (Git, Octopus deploy, Teamcity)
- Unit testing
- Database modelling and Normalization techniques
- Good spoken and written English
- Event based architecture,
- Architecture patterns and approaches (SOA, CQRS, TDD, DDD)
- High-load systems
- Working in a Continuous Delivery environment
- .Net Core
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong brand
- Participate and contribute in the further development of Jabra applications – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Possibility for business trips to Denmark in relation to projects and training activities
- Access to employee discounted prices for all Jabra products
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, paid medical insurance and other social benefits
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions