Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our Ciklum Digital team in Poland on a full time basis. Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts required for various operations.
About the Client:
The client is a prestigious company in the finance / insurance sector, an international reinsurance group and a multi-capital organization with retail businesses in the UK, Europe, Asia and the US.
Project is about building a complex and flexible analytical engine for a Reinsurance business to replace their existing, SQL sproc based solution. Creating an architecture using Azure Functions where Functions represent individual operations which can be then re-composed freely in a declarative manner, following e.g. the itinerary pattern, while keeping performance in mind and enabling massive parallelization by
using the fan-out pattern.
- Back-end development of new functionality
- Participating in code and architectural reviews, documenting architecture
- Communicating with stakeholders: PMs, developers, architects, QA engineers and other colleagues
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Delivering the product roadmap and planning for the future
- Handle complex problems that might arise during solution development and provide field support with creative and rapid solutions
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- A very good understanding of Microservices, Domain Driven Design, and Integration patterns
- Ability to effectively work independently while being a good team player
- Excellent knowledge and experience with C# and .NET
- At a minimum, 1 year experience developing Azure Functions, preferable Azure Logic Apps as
- Commercial experience with:
- 3+ years Azure PaaS
- 1+ year experience with Azure Functions
- Knowledge of Azure Functions patterns, e.g. fan-out/fan-in patterns with durable functions
- Experience in building highly parallel, performance optimized computing systems
- Experience in working with Apache Parquet format in .NET (preferably Parquet.NET)
- Wide understanding of the larger Azure landscape, mostly focussed on PaaS offerings
(Azure Storage, SQL Azure, etc.)
- Experience with architectural patterns such as the Itinerary Pattern
- Upper-intermediate English or above
- Client facing skills
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Good communication skills
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
Client video presentation