Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of our Customer, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack (.NET & React) Developer to join Islamabad team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Development of the crucial components of the platform
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
- Code review
- Software degree with minimum 6 years of hands on development experience
- Strong database skills
- Web development using .NET technologies
- Web development with Angular
- .Net backend development with C#
- Strong API knowledge
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles
- English level – upper-intermediate / advanced
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation