On behalf of New Client , Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what our New Client does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, it provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, its products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, the company is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
- Take ownership of the project and drive it from the design to the deployment cycle
- Designing, developing, implementing, documenting, bug fixing and enhancements of a new product
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team, working closely with other software engineers, development and product manager
- Show passion, innovation, and creativity in building products
- 4+ years of experience with back end development using .NET/C#
- Strong understanding of OOP, TDD, SW architecture designs and patterns
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in performance, profiling and optimization of multithreaded .Net applications
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- SQL DBs experience
- Elasticsearch experience
- Experience with a CI/CD environment
- Ability to deliver on time
- Team player with strong communication skills, capable to work with multiple interfaces
- Independent, creative and versatile
- High standards of code quality, testing and performance
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- Knowledge sharing meetings