Senior .NET Developer for Ciklum Solutions (Kyiv)
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions, we are looking for Senior .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops highly interactive modern web applications. We don’t do projects that contains legacy code, we are trying to be on the edge.
A client is a global player on automotive aftermarket with 20-year experience and more than ten offices all over the world, their product is available in 136 countries and up to 30 languages.
What client does:
Support the success of all participants in the digital aftermarket with our data, processes, and services.
Optimize the day-to-day business in the international market and enhance the competitiveness of our customers in the long term.
The goal of the current project is to:
Build globally available, shared service platform with fully localized, tailor-made editor to the needs of different domains and user roles.
- Development of the crucial components of the platform.
- Build a solution from scratch;
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
- Couching of teammates, code and solution review.
- Around 5+ years of experience in C# and .NET Framework
- Experience with .Net Core, MS Entity Framework, Migrations
- 3+ years of experience with Databases (MS SQL, NoSQL)
- SW Architecture Design ( Microservices, Single Page Applications, ReST API‘s, Docker)
- Strong verbal communication
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles;
- English level – upper-intermediate
- Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Continuous integration tools;
- Experience with large scalable systems
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Possibility to learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement