On behalf of the Deutsche Bahn, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Client is a subsidiary company of one of the most popular mobility service providers in Germany. This company offers personnel services in the form of temporary employment and recruitment for specialists how will implement new bridges, tunnels, train stations, tracks, and signaling systems and maintain them sustainably. As a part of our team, you can make your own input into something that remains: the infrastructure for future generations.
As a daughter company of Deutsche Bahn AG, DB Zeitarbeit GmbH is currently in the process of digitizing all business processes in place. The main business is employing temporary workforce and placing them on project-based deployments within all companies within Deutsche Bahn AG (accountants, train conductors, electricians etc.) One of the projects that we are currently staffing for is the development of a tender app that gives external suppliers the option to pitch their offer. The offer is weighted against others and a non-biased decision mode is used to decide which pitch receives the tender. This project further has the aim to build up AWS and MS Blazor framework competencies.
- With the use of Scrum Framework developing a business tender web app from scratch
- Developing serverless architecture in AWS by use of .NET technologies, i.e., C#, Blazor & Typescript
- Gain knowledge about business processes
- Actively participating in the team effort to pass a cloud pitch (Precondition to access AWS)
- Share experience with team and provide feedback
- Reviewing Pull Requests and being open for feedback on one’s own code
- .NET, especially C#
- Basic experience of serverless architecture / microservices
- Preferably solid AWS knowledge
- Strong team player
- Agile mindset and experience in development projects
What's in it for you
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes, and tools
- Competitive salary