eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will be a contributor to the Communication team, which develops and owns a full suite of cloud-based distributed systems handling various communication channels with our 10M customers.
The team is part of the Experience Group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features that drive the company growth….and we do it all fast!
- .NET Core
- MS SQL Server
- Kubernetes (AKS)
Now we are in progress of migration to the latest Angular, .Net core, Microsoft Azure, so part of the tasks will be related to it.
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, Azure Service Bus, Redis and more
- Write unit/integration/component tests, and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Be responsible for the production, perform on-call duties (we use Pager Duty)
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and held design review meetings
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security, and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
- 4 years of overall development experience Java/.NET
- At least 1 year of experience in .NET, C#
- Knowledge and experience with message brokers(Azure Service Bus or similar RabbitMQ, etc), Redis
- Experienced in developing distributed, highly available and high scale RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of SQL and its performance aspects
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Experienced with cloud technologies
- Experience with client-side development
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS-based enterprise software platforms
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experienced with the Marketing domain
- Fast learner
- An eye for detail, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with ‘can do’ attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties and imaginative problem solver
- Good spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation