On behalf of Gigya/SAP, Ciklum is looking for Senior .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications, has 404,000+ customers in more than 180 countries and 93,800+ employees in 130+ countries.
Video speaks more than words – feel free to watch the our SAP videos to get a better understanding of what we are working on
You will be part of a team of professionals that develops our product and take it to the next level by using the most cutting-edge big-data technologies in a SaaS cloud solution, our product provides customer identity and access management (CIAM) to the biggest companies in the world.
Our system is running on our in-house microservices open source framework – Microdot (look it up!), Microdot is a powerful microservices solution which serves billion of users around the world on daily basis.
On this position you will work with the best development teams in agile/scrum methodology, to provide our customers with advanced security and privacy capabilities that should prevent account take overs and bot attacks.
- Designing and developing a highly complex project on microservices architecture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment in a tight collaboration with a multinational development team
- Facing performance and deployment challenges
- Working as a part of a multinational team in Kiev and Tel Aviv
- 5+ years of experience with application development using C# for server-side development on large scale projects
- Highly technical person that loves technology, innovation and creative thinking
- Experience in large-scale enterprise software development
- TDD and focus on testability
- Experience working with databases
- Great communication skills which reflect on good written and spoken English
- Passion for security
- Experience with big data
- Experience with Microsoft Orleans
- Experience with developing a SaaS solution
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to work on a highly technical solution that leads the market and not just follow it
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of a big and successful multinational company
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities