Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers.
Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees and is listed on NASDAQ OMX COPENHAGEN 20 CAP. Read more on gn.com and Jabra.com.
On behalf of Jabra, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Are you an outstanding .NET developer with experience in global online enterprise solutions?
Then you will have to look far for an opportunity as exciting as this!
We are growing our Digital Architecture and Experimentation team, and we need a senior .NET developer who can bring in new ideas and be able to keep us on the forefront.
You will be part of the department “Digital Business Development” and besides working closely with your team colleagues, you will also work closely with peer colleagues from other teams in Digital Business Development.
You bring a minimum of 5 years .NET coding experience from working with enterprise solutions, and you have experience bridging front-end and back-end applications. As a person, you act as a role model by demonstrating our values Trust, Dream, Passion, Agility, Collaboration and Openness. You show proactivity, a holistic approach and contributes positively to the team atmosphere.
GN Audio – the company behind Jabra
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio is a world leader in innovative headset solutions. With around 1200 employees and sales ofﬁces around the world, GN Audio develops and markets a broad range of wireless headsets and in-car speakerphones for mobile users and both wireless and corded headsets for contact centers and ofﬁce-based users. GN Audio is a subsidiary of GN Group A/S.
- Bring solid .NET experience into the team
- Being capable of easily grasping complex solutions
- Be successful and bring out good solutions regardless of a less than perfect world
- Interact with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, colleagues and stakeholders in the business
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies
- Produce clean code
- Have a curious mind to investigate and introduce new possibilities with current and new technologies
- 5+ years of experience working as a backend developer and basic skills with web frontend development
- C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core, ASP:NET MVC, Web API
- Good knowledge of Cloud (Azure is preferable)
- DevOps and experience in working with CI and CD
- Experience in working with cross-culture teams
- Understanding of Microservices architecture, Event Driven architecture
- Windows application development using WPF
- Desire to work with new technologies and trends, such as IoT, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing
- Experience in building BOTS
- Prototype devices with Raspberry Pi
- You are ready to initiate your own solutions and make impact
- You are passionate about new technologies, trends, ready to experiment and implement it
- You are willing to take ownership and responsibility for your work
- You are open minded, you accept ideas of others
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for the team success
- Good analytical skills
- Be proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
- Your English is fluent enough to work in cross culture environment, to persist your colleagues in your vision or to discuss any ideas, technical details etc
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong brand
- Participate and contribute in the further development of Jabra applications – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Business trips to Denmark in relation to projects and training activities
- Access to employee discounted prices for all Jabra products
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, paid medical insurance and other social benefits
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions