Jetshop, is a strategic e-commerce partner, passionate for your success. Jetshop is an innovative technology, strategy and knowledge partner that strives for your success in all channels. We deliver an e-commerce platform in the cloud that gives you the best possible solutions for successful omnichannel retaliation and cross-border commerce. Jetshop plays an active role in developing your business online to achieve your goals, wherever they are. With us, become and stay ONE STEP AHEAD. With about 55 employees and more than 1,000 customers, Jetshop helps its customers succeed thanks to their overall approach to e-commerce solutions. The company’s headquarters is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Jetshop continues to grow and is now seeking a skilled software developer to further develop its e-commerce platform. It’s about an exciting development journey, where the complex platform is being migrated to microservice-oriented architecture. Therefore, we are looking for YOU, who want to take part in this journey as a vital part of Jetshop’s driven development team, together with other technical specialists.
On behalf of Jetshop, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
At Jetshop all development work takes place based on a team and customer focus. E-commerce platform is built on C# ASP.NET with SQL database. Other parts of the technical environment include Git, MVC5, Bamboo, .Net core, Entity Framework, Dapper and AutoFac.
The development is through Agile methods with release 1-2 weeks. With a main focus on web development and e-commerce, Jetshop expands from principles such as polymorphism, generic but readable code and scalable web applications.
The role of software developers is to develop high-quality applications as well as to design and encode new features in accordance with performance, accessibility, scalability and maintenance requirements. Therefore, it is important that you have the ability to convert requirements to technical solutions with appropriate technical choices.
- 2+ years of experience with .NET on web-projects;
- Experience writing your own tests; Unit tests, system test Selenium tests and / or integration tests;
- In order to succeed in Jetshop’s customer-focused teams, it is very important that you are also a customer-focused team player;
- You are also a communicative who can discuss technical options in an objective way so that the group gets a good decision base;
- You are passionate about system development as well as technical tools and methods, and have the ability to make technical choices with a customer focus;
- C# specific tools.
- Experience in SOA, Rest APIs, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ;
- Git, Jira, Bamboo, MVC framework, Entity Framework, Dapper, AutoFac, Microsoft .net core;
- Experience in TDD and / or Continuous Integration;
- AWS / Azure;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant sphere;
- Technical hobbies projects in system and / or web development.
What's in it for you
- If you love clean code and do not fear any challenges and passionate share your knowledge with others, you ‘ll be a great fit to our team;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.