Senior .NET Developer for Microsoft (Kyiv)
Microsoft Azure Information Protection (sometimes referred to as AIP) is a cloud-based solution that helps an organization to classify, label, and protect its documents and emails. This can be done automatically by administrators who define rules and conditions, manually by users, or a combination where users are given recommendations.
On behalf of Microsoft, Ciklum is looking for a Senior.NET Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a .Net Developer you will have possibility to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination.
You will work with the team developing Microsoft Azure Information Protection.
- Understand business requirements and product value
- Analyze technologies to be used
- Implement modules, following requirements and best practices
- Dev Testing, writing unit/integration tests
- Participate and Perform peer code review
- Provide estimations for tasks and stories.
- Strong understanding of .NET Framework, 3+ years of experience in C# development
- Software design skills, OOP, OOD, SOLID
- Good in Multithreading, TPL
- Unit or Integration tests experience, test and mocking frameworks
- Strong ownership, passion, and a love for solving problems
- BS or MS degree in computer science/informatics or equivalent
- Good English level
- Deployment, continuous integration and delivery understanding
- Azure experience would be an advantage
- Security domain knowledge or Data Leak Protection – is a plus.
What's in it for you
- Being a part of a team developing a globally available, highly scalable cloud service which is used by millions of people all around the world every day
- Being a part of an international team that is focused on excellence in cloud service development
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out hands down
- Professional growing