On behalf of Octopol, Ciklum is looking for Senior .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Founded in 2009 as a private company, Octopol builds best-in-class predictive technologies that combine the latest breakthroughs in data science with the passion and experience of our real-world experts. Comprised of passionate data scientists, talented developers, and hard-core sports enthusiasts, the Octopol team is committed to engineering the most accurate event prediction tools in the market. These proprietary systems are leveraged by Octopol’s closed network of associated companies to maximize the value of its investments.
We are looking for great developers with an out of the box thinking, that will help us create our next generation automatic trading system that will enable octopol to enter new markets and increase trading volume.
- Performing code assignments
- Performing code review to peers
- Create design plans per product requirements
- Delegate tasks to team members
- Keep up with technology trends
- At least 4 years of development experience
- Great technical expertise along with a strong programming skillset that includes C#, SQL SERVER, and T-SQL development experience
- Knowledge of Web Services and Web API, C# .Net Core, XML, Windows command scripting, GIT
- Familiar with Windows Server environment
- Ability to work collaboratively both with team and customers
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with VBA (EXCEL)
- Scrum working knowledge
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions