Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of our Client – PrimeXM, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our UA team.
PrimeXM is a leading Fintech provider focusing on providing cutting-edge liquidity aggregation, order routing and execution, ultra-low latency connectivity, institutional grade hosting solutions and MT4/MT5 Bridging and White Label solutions.
The post-holder will be responsible for the development and maintenance of back office business’s operational tools, as well as owning the development of several other key business aspects such as bespoke (and third-party) API integrations and payment gateways.
- Developing internal reporting systems, accounting systems, CRMs, management portals and other internal modules
- Delivering reusable, maintainable, well-documented software while adhering to company code style policy
- Working within time constraints to meet project deadlines
- At least 4 years of experience working as a software developer
- .NET (C#)
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- MS SQL or MySQL
- NET (MVC and/or WebAPI)
- Any experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Knockout or Vue
- .NET Core experience
- Testing/Unit Testing Experience
- Web Services
- Windows Services
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation