Founded in 2010, Spiir is a personal finance-buddy that nudges financial awareness in a smart and simple way. Set to expand to the rest of the Nordics in 2019, Spiir currently has more than 320.000 users in Denmark and Norway. A part of our journey was to automate our data retrieval process by connecting straight to the APIs of the banks.
A lot of things changed for the company 2018. An EU directive called PSD2 required all banks to open up their APIs. We realized the demand for a connection similar to the one we had created had increased. We carved out our solution and created a new product; Nordic API Gateway, which enables others to innovate on top of bank data, exactly like we did with Spiir.
On behalf of Spiir, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
The foundation of our solution is to get data through the APIs of the banks. When we started up, no public APIs were available in the industry. Thanks to our Connections team, our clients now have access to more than 350 banks across the Nordics.
The connections team is filled with genius minds, geeks, kindness and a lot of guys named Alex. (40% of the team members are named Alex). The team also has an army of testers spread across the Nordics. They help us test the different connections to the banks.
You’ll join the team as a Senior .Net Developer. Your task will be to develop solutions enabling our end users to take full advantage of our connections.
In 2019 alone, we’ve grown from 20 employees to 45 and now, we’re ready to expand our growth even more – and that’s where you come into the picture. You’ll be joining the Connections team to expand our connections to new markets and countries.
You’ll join a team of fun and clever geeks that are building the future of finance. You might be based in different countries – but you are a part of the same team. This means you will work closely together on development and day to day operations. Every other month, all of our teams meet up – you will of course be a part of that as well.
- Be an experienced C# / .NET developer
- Be hardworking and dedicated to the product and high-quality code
- Have experience of integrating with different APIs
- Have knowledge of cryptography in .NET and different serialization formats
- Have real experience of delivering high quality and reliable software
- Solid design & architecture skills
- Intimate knowledge of HTTP, you might even have written your own HTTP stack
- Linux and Python skills
- Experience with reverse engineering
- Experience with Azure and Service Fabric
- Good knowledge of IT security
What's in it for you
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, 2 monitors and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum