Stoiximan / Betano Group is one of the fastest growing GameTech companies in Europe https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoiximan-gr/
Stoiximan is a GameTech company with a human centric approach, headquaters based in Greece (Athens & Thessaloniki). We are No1 online operator in South-Eastern Europe with more than 300.000 active users and 600 employees (number with sevenfold increase in just 3 years!)
Innovation is the basis of our growth and sustainability.
This is why we are investing in developing our own technology that will enable us to realize our vision offering even higher quality entertainment experiences that will establish us among the leading Game Tech companies in Europe, while strengthening our global competitiveness.
Our success is strongly linked to a healthy, high-quality experience for all.
We ensure a credible environment through:
Responsible service: A secure and trustworthy environment from a certified and legitimate gaming service provider. Also a member of the Sports Betting Integrity organization (ESSA), to further strengthen the efforts for integrity and security of gaming services.
Responsible products: Continuously improving our products, we invest in innovation and development. We go beyond compliance and apply special features for the safety of our customers.
Privacy: Ensuring the privacy and protection of personal data is a crucial pillar in the design and operation of our services.
Betano implements an extensive sponsorship program, supporting sports industry, sports clubs, national teams, as well as individual athletes. We support more than 400 athletes through sports sponsorships.
On behalf of Stoiximan, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Create new solutions and see them through, from conception to production
- Turn requirements into simple and sophisticated technological systems. Our large scale, highly available infrastructure is at the core of that challenge
- Value engineering quality by writing testable, clean and re-usable code
- Use their passion for technology to find new and efficient ways to solve day to day challenges
- Ship high-value features quickly
- Challenge the status quo and improve their team and their product
- 6+ years of experience developing production level software using C#
- Good grasp of CLR internals
- Good api and systems design skills
- Mentoring junior team members
- + All technical requirements mentioned in the former level
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Expertise in concurrency, multi-threading, and event driven architecture
- Exposure to distributed applications that are secure, can scale and are highly available
What's in it for you
- Health care insurance – applicable after the trial period (3 months);
- Fruit and snacks;
- Happy hours (monthly going out with the team, happy hours with pizza/burgers (ordered to the office), fun activities such as bowling, carting, laser tag);
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.