Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking Senior .NET Developer (Full Stack) for the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis
Kyiv team is developing Payment system and solutions for our online entertainment platform. The role of Senior .NET Developer (Full Stack) means that you will to join and influence a project which is being created using the latest technologies (C#, .NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SQL Server) SOA, multi-tier distributed architecture, and test automation. We are a very Agile team that uses Scrum and common sense to assist in development
- Close collaboration with business part (Product Owners): discuss and implement business requirements
- Suggesting technology or approach or solution, discuss it together with the team and decide which technology to use
- Deployment and integration with new providers
- You will be a part of design meetings to create, update, improve product architecture, and optimize product performance
- Our teams are cross-functional and all team members focus on not only doing their own tasks but also work together with and assist other team members
- 5+ years experience and deep understanding of .NET/C# development.
- Deep understanding of OOP/OOD principles.
- Proficient with SQL Server 2012, 2014; both in writing queries and tuning performance.
- The experience of design and implementation of distributed and multi-tier systems, understanding SOA principles.
- We rely on WCF, web services and event/message-driven architecture. We use fairly complex distributed architectures, both from a development and systems point of view, so experience with service oriented environments (multiple services, multiple machines) is a definite plus.
- We expect you to have architecture experience and spread your knowledge within the team.
- Experience with online payments and/or transaction intensive systems is an advantage.
- Since our environment is international and the work requires daily contact with other countries we expect that you feel confident in both written and spoken English.
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications.
- Sport & team-building activities.
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Smiles and jokes