Senior .Net Developer (SharePoint) for DFS (Odessa)
Donnelley Financial Solutions specializes in producing, distributing and translating documents and electronic communications to support the global capital, compliance and investment markets for customers. With a focus on process improvement, the company minimizes time and waste from clients’ time-sensitive communications – from content creation through final distribution. It offers distribution of company data and public filings for equities, mutual funds and other publicly traded assets. As the leader in delivering intelligent solutions in financial disclosures, Donnelley Financial Solutions is uniquely positioned to leverage proprietary technology to create robust, timely and accurate data sets, distributing high quality, interactive financial data and services to the investment community.
Donnelley Financial Solutions’ extensive investment in technology and workflow solutions enables the company to quickly adapt to changing regulatory requirements. Donnelley Financial Solutions is an industry leader in content management, multichannel content distribution, data management and analytics services, collaborative workflow and business reporting tools, and translations and other language services in support of its clients’ communications requirements. Companies across all industries and stages of development benefit from the company’s proprietary technology tools, subject matter expertise and single source solutions:
– Private Companies
– Public Companies
– Growth and Mergers and Acquisitions
– Restructuring Deals
On behalf of DFS (http://www.dfsco.com/ ) Ciklum is looking for Senior .Net Developer (SharePoint) to join Odessa team on full-time basis.
We are looking for highly motivated people with proven problem solving skills that can easily jump in and learn the domain while contributing to the larger development needs. The team in Odessa is fast-growing and well-knit. We use Scrum methodology and cutting-edge technologies such as Azure in daily work and have regularly communications with American colleagues.
- Design and development of new features for existing solution;
- Design and development of new/existing web services;
- Tightly interact with team and customer to build/process requirements and create/modify architecture;
- Continually grow and share your expertise and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related discipline;
- 3+ years’ experience with software development using Microsoft stack of technologies NET 4.0 and higher;
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint Server platform development (writing code in C#, not just deal with SharePointDesigner). Expected level – medium;
- Good knowledge of software development and software lifecycle processes;
- Experience with custom web parts, timer jobs, workflows development;
- Good experience in ASP.NET;
- Database development skills (T-SQL, MSSQL).
- Web Services development (SOAP/REST);
- Windows Azure Cloud services, VMs etc;
- PowerShell experience;
- TFS, GIT, GITHUB.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, able to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Work well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results.
What's in it for you
- Unique opportunity to be a part of true Scrum team;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Monthly budgets for fruits;
- English classes for the team;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.