Senior .NET developer / Tech Lead for DFS (Odessa)
Donnelley Financial Solutions specializes in producing, distributing and translating documents and electronic communications to support the global capital, compliance and investment markets for customers. With a focus on process improvement, the company minimizes time and waste from clients’ time-sensitive communications – from content creation through final distribution. It offers distribution of company data and public filings for equities, mutual funds and other publicly traded assets. As the leader in delivering intelligent solutions in financial disclosures, Donnelley Financial Solutions is uniquely positioned to leverage proprietary technology to create robust, timely and accurate data sets, distributing high quality, interactive financial data and services to the investment community.
Donnelley Financial Solutions’ extensive investment in technology and workflow solutions enables the company to quickly adapt to changing regulatory requirements. Donnelley Financial Solutions is an industry leader in content management, multichannel content distribution, data management and analytics services, collaborative workflow and business reporting tools, and translations and other language services in support of its clients’ communications requirements. Companies across all industries and stages of development benefit from the company’s proprietary technology tools, subject matter expertise and single source solutions:
– Private Companies
– Public Companies
– Growth and Mergers and Acquisitions
– Restructuring Deals
On behalf of DFS (http://www.dfsco.com/) Ciklum is looking for Senior .NET developer / Tech Lead to join Odessa team on full-time basis.
We are looking for highly motivated people with proven problem solving skills that can easily jump in and learn the domain while contributing to the larger development needs. The team in Odessa is fast-growing and well-knit. We use Scrum methodology and cutting-edge technologies such as Azure in daily work and have regularly communications with American colleagues.
- Work within a Scrum team in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment to develop and deliver web applications / services through their entire lifecycle;
- Gain new knowledge and hone your skills at software engineering.
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET platform;
- Strong understanding of OOP paradigm and principles;
- Good understanding and experience with patterns (GRASP, GOF etc.);
- Strong skills at working with legacy code;
- Familiar with WinForms / WPF;
- Good knowledge and experience with unit testing;
- Good knowledge and experience with Git;
- English – Upper-Intermediate (ready to be an active participant of Scrum ceremonies in English);
- 4+ years of IT experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (e.g. Computer Science, Business Management or similar) or equivalent work experience required.
- .Net, C#;
- Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code, Git.
- Strong team player rather than individual developer;
- Passionate about software development;
- Eager to learn new things constantly;
- Ready to work in ‘continuous improvement’ mode;
- Must be able to garner respect from his/her team.
What's in it for you
- Unique opportunity to be a part of true Scrum team;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Monthly budgets for fruits;
- English classes for the team;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.