Jabra is a global brand specializing in audio equipment. It is owned by GN Audio, which is part of GN Group. Jabra engineers, manufactures and markets wireless, true wireless and corded headphones for consumers and enterprises.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
GN Group operates in more than 100 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN Group today has more than 6,000 employees and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). At GN Group believe in the power of sound to transform people’s lives.
Read more on https://www.gn.com/
On behalf of Jabra (GN Audio), Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer with WPF to join our growing Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Jabra is now building a new international team to build and market new advanced software products. The first new product is Jabra Voice Analytics for call centers, that is targeting to improve the lives of up to 15 million call center agents around the world. The solution is based on leading AI technology, that real-time during calls can analyze human emotions and many other data parameters.
The new product is strategically important for Jabra, and this team will report directly to the global management team. The AI technology is proven, with live proof of concept customers in both Europe and US. The next step is now to productize, take it to the next level, making a scalable global product.
The product will work across device platforms, with both web and client user interfaces. The backend will handle all the AI and processing. The solution will run both in cloud, local as well as on-premise. The platform will be integrated with a range of partners and platforms as e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Genesys and Tableau.
This is an exciting greenfield project, where it is up to the team to choose how to build the product. You will be part of the new Jabra Voice Analytics team, sharing great office with 3 other Jabra teams.
As a person, you act as a role model by demonstrating our values Listen, Challenge and Transform. You show proactivity, a holistic approach and contributes positively to the team atmosphere. Curious and eager to learn, you are always on the lookout for new knowledge and interested in learning more about new techniques and tools. You have a strong sense of logic and are never afraid to challenge processes to achieve upmost efficiency.
- Build the new product and backend platform, to run secure and at scale
- Build and maintain integrations to partners and their platforms
- Provide your recommendations and ideas during scoping and planning
- Provide your input for design and architecture
- Partake in delivery and roll-out
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (i.e. computer science, engineering, IT etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with .NET and C#
- Strong understanding of design patterns and OOP
- Strong experience of 5+ years with WPF and MVVM
- Multithreading and performance optimization
- Experience with unit and Automation testing
- Experience of working on add-on / Plug-in development
- Experience of working with WIX or other installation frameworks
- Knowledge of UX and UI design process
- Experience working with SQL, NoSQL databases
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills. Being part of distributed team, you will communicate a lot with colleagues and stakeholders
- You have upper intermediate or above English, and are confident enough to work in cross culture environment in a distributed team
- You have experience and feel comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere
- You are motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for the team success
- You are proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
- You are self-motivated person with ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Participate and contribute in the further development of Jabra products – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- Knowledge sharing with great, friendly and competent colleagues
- Business trips to Denmark in relation to projects and training activities
- Medical Insurance after trial period
- Access to employee discounted prices for all Jabra products
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
Client video presentation