Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market. We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for Senior .Net Engineer for Customization Team to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be a part of Customization Team and you will be expected to contribute to the whole team from your gift of talents, intellect, experience and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
- You’ll be responsible for the development of technical solutions for Optimal+ customers, and implementation of Integration and Customization activities for internal and external customers.
- You’ll play a key role in Pilots, technology PoC, new customer adoption.
- You’ll be able to work directly with all relevant contract parties overseas.
- You’ll lead full cycle integration projects.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You’ll gain a knowledge to use ETL tools (Pentaho) to optimize data loading processes.
- At least 5 years’ experience in .NET / C# data processing in server side.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an SQL Server application developer.
- Proven experience in work with different versions of one product.
- Experience in working with version control systems.
- Experience in running of code review.
- Ability to act as a mentor for new team members and junior software developers.
- Experience with ETL Tools like Pentaho is an advantage.
- BSc in computer sciences or similar.
- Ready to work in parallel on number of projects in different versions.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer oriented.
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives.
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are.
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.