On behalf of Blackhawk Network, Ciklum is looking for Senior .NET Full Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Who are we? Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business, is an exciting, dynamic, international business services company. We help our clients, which include nearly half of the FTSE 100, achieve their business goals by providing market leading benefits and reward products, marketing, research and HR services that have a positive influence on the attitudes and behaviour of their employees, channel partners and customers.
We are currently looking for a developer to contribute to the technical development of one of our global platforms. As a fintech business, technology and platforms which underpin our products are at the heart of what we do. We are highly focused on ensuring all that these platforms are architected and built using established best practices and give us a robust foundation to drive our products. You will be working with a team of business analysts, developers, testers and product managers and contribute to the development of new functionality and maintenance of existing functionality on our platforms. Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design and refactoring.
- 4+ years with .NET
- Experience with .NET Core, MVC
- Dependency Injection IOC
- SQL Server 2012 and above
- Entity Framework (or similar ORM)
- NUnit (or similar testing platform ideally TDD)
- Bamboo, Jira, Octopus, Git
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall
- Angular, React experience in single page applications
- Experience in AWS or other cloud services
- Experience in messaging or queueing mechanisms
- Java and associated frameworks
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Good time management skills
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.