Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Software Engineer to join our team full-time in Czech Republic, Prague.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role
As a Senior .NET Software Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Project
The project focuses on service-oriented architecture. Involves an ELM application with ASP.Net core backend as a payment processor offering standard and loan payments. Several supporting applications, a customer portal with loan payments and services providing integration to payment providers and credit engines. Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
The client is a financial institution originating from Sweden offering true white-label payment solutions and sales financing for e-commerce merchants in the Nordics. Starting a new project to expand into new markets.
80 % of new development. 20 % maintence.
- BE: ASP.NET Core
- API: REST API, gRPC
- Databse: MSSQL
- Other technologies: Docker, Git, LinQ, Azure DevOps
- Responsibility for juniors and their growth
- Design and development of integration services
- Integration of third-party components
- New features for new projects
- To improve solutions, coming up with new ideas
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- ASP.NET core
- Azure DevOps, Azure
- Service Bus
- Storage Accounts
- Experience with testing
- Bugs investigation (Application inside)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Third-party service integration
- Performance optimisation
- Awareness of security
- Knowledge of the financial sector domain
- Willingness to adapt and introduce new ideas
Please note that we do not provide VISA sponsorship or relocation
Your soft skills matter!
- Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at upper-intermediate level
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs
- Development as a mindset: feel free to participate in building an IT community in your country (Czechitas workshops, lectures on universities, local DevTalk meetups etc.) during working time. Regular annual performance reviews with your manager will help you keep the right growth focus
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops) and external (international conferences, our formats of knowledge sharing)
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in one of our offices in Prague, Bratislava, Zlin, Hradec Králové or Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. We offer more than 120 projects you can rotate between: we work with top-notch technologies for international clients (Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Austria etc.) in various domains (banking, health care, e-commerce, construction, logistics)
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In the Czech Republic, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, more than 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in the Czech Republic and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.