eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .Net developer to join Communication team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
You will be a key contributor in the Communication team, which develops and owns a full suite of cloud-based distributed systems handling various communication channels with our 10M customers. The team is part of the Experience Group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features which drive the company growth….and we do it all fast!
- Design and develop high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and held design review meetings
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stake holders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with .Net;
- Experienced in developing distributed, highly available and high scale RESTful APIs;
- Experience with client side development;
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements;
- Proven leadership and delivery as tech lead;
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude;
- Proficient in C#, performance improvement and SQL;
- Proficiency in English.
- Experienced with Cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with Angular (or other JS frameworks);
- Experienced with Redis, RabbitMQ, NoSQL, NodeJs
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation