Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to develop and maintain functional and secure networks. You will troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users.
In this role, you should have excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture. Your goal will be to establish reliable network infrastructure that cater to customer needs.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Provide technical leadership for assigned network projects, which may include equipment ordering, testing, troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of upgrades or configurations
- Communicate network status and provide quality documentation
- Establish/maintain a project schedule in coordination with the management’s expectations
- Attend daily/weekly meetings and interact regularly with management, employees and vendors to constantly improve services.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN) with a heavy emphasis on Cisco
- Higher\Special education with technical specialization
- 3 + years of Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer, Architect or Network Administrator
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP other)
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS, DMVPN, EIGRP, WCCP, VPC, FCOE, MSTP)
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Knowledge of log-collections systems (like ELK stack, Splunk etc.)
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. Zabbix, Nagios network tools)
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (Cisco IOS, Cisco NXOS, Junos etc.)
- Knowledge of Cisco ASA/other vendors firewalls, NGFW, deep understanding of VPN, and NAT
- Able to perform and analyze packet captures, for the purpose of troubleshooting application performance and connectivity issues
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- Monitoring system (Cacti, Nagios, Zabbix, Solar Winds, ELK or similar)
- Knowledge of Dynamic ARP Inspection, NAT, Cisco GRE-Based VPN, Cisco DMVPN
- Competent to work at a high technical level on all phases of network operations
- Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g Python, Perl)
- Experience of work in the IT, banking, retail, gaming. Preferable – IT outsourcing and out-staffing companies. Government and special forces. Security solution integrators.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to join strong international team
- Opportunity to lead initiatives which are strategically important to the company
- Work directly with Ciklum leadership team
- Competitive salary
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation