Ciklum is looking for a Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer., become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
We operate in three business areas:
- Merchant Solutions, for merchants and acquirers
- Trade Solutions, for corporates and SMEs
- Consumer Solutions, digital products and services for individuals
This role will be part of our Merchant Solutions team, responsible for building a global, open merchant payment platform to create opportunities for merchants and acquirers worldwide.
The Network Engineer is responsible for implementing, managing and optimizing multi-vendor Data Center & Enterprise networks as per agreed design. The Network Engineer also delivers small to medium scale network designs in accordance with principles and standard in the industry. In addition, the Network Engineer will also act as escalation point for Internal Customers.
- Implementation, optimization and management of multi-vendor Data Center & Enterprise networks following the designs established by Network Architects and company security standards
- Deliver small to medium scale network designs in accordance with principles & guidelines defined by Network Architects
- Automate the provisioning of network services and proactively look for improvements in own network responsibility area
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd level support (depending on the internal customer) for network related issues
- Closely collaborate with internal departments, third parties or vendors
- Follow the configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of network changes
- Participate in the weekly alternating 24×7 network on-call duty
- Expert level knowledge in planning, designing and implementing complex network infrastructures
- Degree in computer science, information sciences engineering or equivalent technical discipline
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Expert level knowledge and experience with Data Center Technologies (including but not limited to Cisco Nexus and Cisco ACI)
- Expert level knowledge and experience with Firewalls and Load balancers (including but not limited to Palo Alto and F5)
- Experience with InfoBlox and UltraDNS
- Solid knowledge and experience of Cloud services, automation and network automation tools
- Good experience with Networking concepts around containerization
- Broad expertise in Linux/Unix and Virtualization technologies
- Excellent communication skills and a team player who values sharing and collaboration
- Excellent command of English
- A keen willingness to learn
- Certification related to essential work skills are is a plus
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.