On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Senior Node.js Developer to join Web&Mobile Unit in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
It is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 200+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies, contact us at once!
- Participate in the development of the back-end part of financial trading platform
- Develop new and support existing backend microservices
- Optimize platform for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes, and metric
- Experience with cutting-edge frameworks / libraries for server-side JS (Express, etc) and etc.
- Comfortable working with microservices architectures
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Experience working with Redis, MySQL
- Knowledge of how to create modular and testable code
- Intermediate English
- Responsible, communicative, proactive, eager to improve professional knowledge
- Good team player
- Familiar with net sockets (TCP) on NodeJS
- Sequelize ORM
What's in it for you
- Cutting-edge engineering stack
- Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
- Perspective to take part in creating a complex and useful product from scratch using modern approaches
- Best practices application
- Practices we follow: TDD, DI, CI\CD\CT
- Usage of all the needed newly-updated tools
- Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
- Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
- Medical insurance, English classes, lunches