Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking for Senior Node.js Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the backend of our administration dashboard application. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, CRUD operations in front of our central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. As you will be working tightly with our front-end developers, a familiarity with front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions including Couchbase DB as well as other internal and external APIs to be embedded in the administration dashboard.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, e.g. Express;
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs;
- Familiarity with GraphQL – a plus;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Understanding of application deployment;
- Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- Passionate team, which loves what it does and ready to share knowledge;
- Competitive salary;
- Open atmosphere;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
Client video presentation