On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented Senior Node.js Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking to hire a brilliant Node.js Engineer to join the Data Applications Team in our Engineering Department. This is your chance to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting startups in Israel. WalkMe’s Data Unit consists of end-to-end web specialists who meet thought-provoking challenges on a daily basis. WalkMe collects data from millions of concurrent users what produces traffic of billions of daily events.
WalkMe Data Applications Team is responsible for the front-facing backend services of the data infrastructure in WalkMe. As a Node.js engineer in the Data unit you will be facing two main challenges:
- Build the entrypoint services for real-time data pipeline and infrastructure for WalkMe Insights, a sophisticated real-time analytics tool.
- Develop the infrastructure for real time engagement of millions of end users according to their historical actions.
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about making sense out of huge amounts of data, who explore, analyze and lead the solutions they envision. If you are an engineer that is passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s best talent as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
- Develop and maintain complex, high scale web applications in Clouds GCP+AWS (70% Backend Development, 30% Cloud DevOps)
- Develop user-facing highload production systems (up to 80k/s requests)
- Investigate, learn and implement new technologies (Once you apply, there will be something new for sure)
- Excellent proficiency with NodeJS, Test driven development (Mocha+Chai/Jest)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with queue systems (one of Kafka/RabbitMQ/Kinesis)
- Basic knowledge of Networking, Linux administration and command line interface
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS Lambdas, Cloud Functions, DynamoDB, Google DataStore, S3, GCS, Elastic Beanstalk, Airflow, Kinesis
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines (teamcity/Gitlab/Github Actions/CircleCI/Jenkins/TravicCI)
- Experience in design of highload infrastructure and microservices
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Business trips to Tel-Aviv