WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented Senior Node.js Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking for a Node.js Developer, who is ready to learn React and become a strong Full Stack Developer in the future. We need a team player who is passionate about web and product, eager to solve complex problems and dreams of working with the BEST team .You will join us in the journey of building amazing products. As a team member, your contribution will go beyond coding as you will have a direct impact on the way we steer this ship on its crazy journey.
We’re looking for strong and loyal candidates that will be a part of the WalkMe family, take care not just about the tech part, but also provide feedback and come up with ideas about the product and our work process.
- AWS: ECS, ECR, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc
- Backend: Nodejs, Koa
- Testing: Jest
- CI / CD: Jenkins, TeamCity
- Persistence: PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis
- Message broker: SQS, Kinesis
- Monitoring: NewRelic
- Full lifecycle development and delivering features
- Maintain existing projects
- Plan, write, test, deliver and support backend services based on Node.js
- Explore new technologies, tools and components
- Work with AWS cloud environment
- Take part of all architectural decisions: both front and back end
- Have close communication with BigData teams
- Have close communication with international teams
- Knowledge Node.js
- SQL / NoSQL experience
- Great fun of writing tests
- Knowledge of HTTP / REST
- English – High level, both written and verbal
- Cloud experience: AWS, GCloud, Azure
- Knowledge of React / Redux
- Node.js frameworks: Koa, Express
- UI frameworks: Angular
- HTML / sCSS
- Other: babel, webpack
- High level of spoken and written English is a MUST
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
- Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
- Ability to function both independently and in a large team
- Passion towards making awesome products
- Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Free launches
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth