Ciklum is looking for a Senior Node.js Engineer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Node.js Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Ciklum Client.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern solutions according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Design patterns, development principles
- HTML/CSS. Pre/post -processors, methodologies
- NodeJS. Core, ExpressJS/NestJS, no/SQL, ORM, Database design, microservices
- Testing. Approaches, types, tooling
- CI/CD. Understanding, usage
- Authorization. JWT
- Git. Branching strategies
- Agile. Principles and processes
- Upper-Intermediate English
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other modern framework (Angular, Vue, React, ReactNative)
- Cloud platforms experience
- Code quality tools (Sonarqube)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (Docker, GitlabCI, CircleCI etc.)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
- Collaborates in a team effectively
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
- Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to work
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
- Works under routine direction, without frequent reference to others
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.