WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented NodeJS Developer for an interesting project to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The candidate will join the Data Integration Center team, that build various projects to allow WalkMe customers to sync their data between WalkMe and other systems (Salesforce, Slack, Zapier and much more).
The work involves backend coding that includes web-servers, CLI applications, running asynchronously on workers, databases and infrastructure architecture and much more.
- Advanced Node.js development in a group of high-skilled teammates;
- Plan, design and develop code infrastructure;
- Participating in code reviews;
- Proactively obtaining and clarifying requirements as necessary;
- Explore new technologies, tools, and components.
- Few years of experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Basic understanding of AWS ecosystem (EC2, S3, Lambda, load balancing);
- Test-driven development;
- English – Strong Intermediate level.
- Advantages: Cloud DevOps knowledge, machine-learning knowledge;
- Experience with automation testing using JS or Nightwatch (Selenium).
- Product and architecture-quality oriented mindset;
- Ability to find challenges in the project and propose solutions;
- Passion to work in high-efficiency teams.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- VIP Medical insurance;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.