ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
To be a leader you must keep improving. That’s why we’re constantly updating, optimizing and enhancing our technologies and offerings. We adapt to the ever-changing technology and business landscape, making sure our clients always have the best tools at their disposal.
How do we build the best tools and services? It’s actually pretty simple: We start by building the best team possible, hire the brightest people, provide them with great challenges and rewards and let them realize their full potential.
On behalf of ParagonEX company, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Oracle DB Developer / Applicative DBA to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
A leading consumer-based Internet platform, operating in the fast-growing Fintech industry, is seeking for a talented and highly motivated Senior DB Developer who is passionate about solving complex problems and creating smart, beautiful, and polished products.
You will be part of the R&D Department of a team that revolutionizes the way people trade on financial tools.
- Collaborate with developers to create professional DB solutions, including designing and implementing ERDs and stored procedures
- Tune performance of the running DB code
- Collaborate with System DBAs to improve system performance and stability
- 5+ years of professional experience as a DB Developer and Applicative DBA
- Excellent knowledge of PL/SQL
- Good technical skills (being up to date with new platforms)
- B.A in Computer Science or an equivalent
- Upper-intermediate English
- NoSQL Experience (Cassandra, Couchbase, Mongo)
- A skilled problem solver, able to understand highly complex problems and deliver elegantly simple solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – be a team player
- Fast learner, highly self-motivated, autodidact and well organized
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions