Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are looking for People partner who is motivated to assist our driving and dynamic team of talented People Partners and is motivated to grow within the team.
- Provide full scope of HR service (excluding recruitment) to the clients, PMs and teams including, but not limited to:
- Performance management consultancy;
- Compensation and Benefits Consultancy;
- Training and Development, including PM Education;
- HR Facilitation services;
- Team Building and Educational Development;
- Strategic and Operational HR Support.
The above includes:
- Working with Clients and Teams on improving quality of cooperation and account performance via holding Team Review Process (engagement surveys, performance appraisal, compensation review) for the teams, provide input to the client;
- Equip the clients with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their teams;
- Provide individual/team training/ coaching as required;
- Drive, influence, advise and support cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency;
- Assist in customizing of HR procedures and policies, and ensure they are followed by employees and the clients;
- Provide support to clients and PMs on the research, design and development of HR initiatives;
- Provide quick response to complaints, issues from PMs, clients, employees providing short-term and long-term solutions for fix;
- Responds to organizational changes, employees’ needs, complains, expectations, creating solutions to employees’ challenges.
- 3+ years in HR or recruitment
- Has successful experience in working with multinational clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great desire to work with people
- Excellent command of English (there is intensive daily both written and verbal communication with English speaking clients and foreign colleagues)
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc)
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full-time employment
Client video presentation