Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Сiklum is looking for a Senior Performance QA Engineer.
Ciklum will build the collaborative sportswear design platform for TOP-5 company of the sportswear market. The team will be developing a solution that enables the logic of distribution and allocation of high demand products with low supply utilizing sometimes truly outside-the-box ideas. Project will use proven and edge technologies and concepts, such as Behaviour-Driven Development, DevOps, Event-Driven architecture.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 300+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Determine the performance test requirements and Performance Test strategy
- Responsible for creating and maintaining test artifacts (plans, reports, dashboards) and ensuring they meet client’s expectations
- Develop and support of load testing scripts and scenarios using various protocols and exchange format for front-end, back-end and middleware systems using JMeter and other tools
- Execute load, stress, volume and endurance Tests as required
- Identify potential and ongoing performance and capacity issues, conduct the corresponding analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Train, Mentor and Manage members of the team
- Extensive Performance Testing Experience (+2 years)
- Understanding of performance bottlenecks, end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.) and what to be tuned to get better performance and scalability
- Experience with various performance testing tools (JMeter, Gatling, Locust etc.)
- Solid experience with any object-oriented or scripting programming languages
- Ability to set up Performance testing process from scratch and plan performance testing activities
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.
- Working experience with service side monitoring tools (AppDynamics, NewRelic, Graphite etc.)
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI tools i.e. Jenkins
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Good analytical skills and great interest towards problem analysis and tuning
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation