Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital Testing CoE is looking for Senior Performance QA Engineer.
Our client is a leading supplier of toll road software and architecture starting a new product for managing toll roads from scratch. The solution includes mobile application, back office and tolling services estimator. Also, a lot of integration with financial tools, tolling agencies, and payment methods are crucial for product success.
Ciklum team is going to play a leading role for the whole program management leading and coordinating the efforts of several teams and vendors. Our entire team is going to concentrate its effort on integration with tolling agencies and enhancing real-time tolling service.
- Determine the performance test requirements and Performance Test strategy;
- Design Performance Testing approach and implement it on the project;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining test artifacts (plans, reports, dashboards) and ensuring they meet client’s expectations;
- Develop scripts and scenarios for performance testing;
- Execute load, stress, volume and endurance Tests as required;
- Identify potential and ongoing performance and capacity issues, conduct the corresponding analysis, reporting and recommendations.
- Extensive Performance Testing Experience (3+ years);
- Experience with different tools for load testing and results visualization;
- Ability to set up Performance testing process from scratch and plan performance testing activities;
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.);
- Working experience with service side monitoring tools (AppDynamics, NewRelic, Graphite etc.);
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI tools i.e. Jenkins;
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation