Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Performance QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Determine the performance test requirements and Performance Test strategy;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining test artifacts (plans, reports, dashboards) and ensuring they meet client’s expectations;
- Develop scripts and scenarios for performance testing;
- Execute load, stress, volume and endurance Tests as required;
- Identify potential and ongoing performance and capacity issues, conduct the corresponding analysis, reporting and recommendations.
- Train, Mentor and Manage members of the team
- Performance Testing Experience (+2 years);
- Working experience with on of load testing tools like JMeter, Gatling, HP LoadRunner, Locust, etc.;
- Working experience in any object-oriented and scripting programming languages (Python, Java, C#, JS, etc.);
- Ability to set up Performance testing process from scratch and plan performance testing activities throughout SDLC phases;
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.);
- Working experience with service side monitoring tools (AppDynamics, NewRelic, Graphite etc.);
- Experience in analyzing the application usage traffic using log parsing or other tools like DeepLogAnalyzer, etc.;
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI tools i.e. Jenkins;
- Upper-intermediate English level at least
- Good analytical skills and great interest towards problem analysis and tuning
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- QA knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation