eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack PHP Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will be a contributor in Communication team, which develops and owns a full suite of cloud-based distributed systems handling various communication channels with our 10M customers. The team is part of the Experience Group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features which drive the company growth….and we do it all fast!
- Own and lead Marketing Automation back-office system
- Integrate the system with a mailing platform
- Re-factor and improve existing code base
- Develop new product features and maintain current ones
- Work closely with Marketing Automation team and other stake holders
- Participate in planning, estimations and other Scrum ceremonies
- At least 5 years of PHP experience
- Experience with MSSQL, knowledge of advanced queries
- Experience of refactoring techniques and anti-patterns
- Knowledge of REST API
- Good knowledge of HTML5, JS, CSS, HTTP
- Ability to solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Familiar with Apache and Linux environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation