Senior PHP Developer for EASI’R (Gdansk)
At EASI’R, we are on a mission to revolutionize the way automotive companies work with customer relations. For over 10 years, EASI’R has helped over 2600 automotive dealers and 16,000 users across Europe accelerate relations-building, sell smarter, and automatically scale their business with enterprise-level customer relations management systems. By helping simplify the workflow, motivate teams to achieve targets, and build and grow meaningful customer relations using fewer resources, EASI’R helps focus on the work that matters most: Taking care of customers.
We live and breathe for creating great software and deliver great value to our customers and their businesses. We push the limits of possibilities and explore new grounds of the tech-landscape. We do this to deliver software that our customers can’t live without, while bringing a new breed of relations’ software to the automotive industry. We are now looking for new developers to on-board this endeavour.
On behalf of EASI’R, Ciklum is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting team that delivers a standard-bearing product within the automotive industry. Due to an increased focus on our machine learning project and migration to microservices, we find ourselves in need of new experienced developers. You will join a team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues that value professionalism and humor as a part of everyday work life.
- Product Development;
- Developing new microservices;
- Building new features;
- Building REST API’s;
- Refactoring the code base.
- Knowledge of Modern PHP (7.x) + Laravel/Symfony;
- Experience working with Relational Databases;
- Experience working with ElasticSearch;
- Knowledge of SOLID principles;
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience from a CRM solution provider would count as a great advantage.
- As much as we appreciate framed diplomas, it means more to us that you are passionate, result driven and have an eagerness to learn;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development;
- You have a proactive mind-set and perform independently as well as in teams;
- You want to get to know new technologies and are not afraid to throw yourself head first into new adventures;
- You are a team player and have highly developed communication skills, both toward fellow developers and project managers.
What's in it for you
- Work with best experts in a friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.