Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of our Customer, Ciklum is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join the Islamabad team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is currently looking for a PHP Developer who will be responsible for managing the back-end services for ecommerce application. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance, testability and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. Working under minimal direction but closely with Product Owners, Development Teams and QA Engineers, the PHP Developer will demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Encourage the adoption of fully testable code
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Ensuring that our server side infrastructure is kept up to date as the stack evolves
- Proactively analysing cloud services for performance improvements and automation opportunities
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Understanding of design patterns such as (but not limited to) MVC
- Highly proficient in writing Unit and Integration tests
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with AWS, ECS
- Experience with PHP build and deployment tools
- Experience supporting large, complex and evolving distributed web apps
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum process
- A BS Degree in Computer Science
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation