eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a key contributor in Marketing team, which develops and owns eToro web-site, LPs and different tools. The team is part of the Experience Group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features which drive the company growth….and we do it all fast!
- Own eToro Website, LPs and tooling
- Support on-going marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Work to ensure high quality and high performante site
- Work closely with various marketing and product stakeholders
- Collaborate with IT, Security and other RnD colleagues to ensure best practices
- Re-factor and improve existing code base
- Develop new product features and maintain current ones
- Drive planning, estimations and other Scrum ceremonies
- At least 5 years of PHP experience; expertise in WordPress including themes and customizations
- Experience with cross-platform, cross-browser environment; including mobile site and responsive design
- Experience with large, high-scale, multilingual websites
- A solid understanding of how websites and applications work, including routing, security, session management etc
- Expert at converting PSD to HTML, CSS and JS.
- Knowledge with configuring Apache, such as .htaccess and .conf.
- Experience with Relational DB – MSSQL, MySQL
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience of refactoring techniques and anti-patterns
- Experience with version control systems (git)
- Experience in Nodejs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English
- Pro-active with ‘Can do’ attitude
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation