JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for Senior PHP Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
- New features development
- The availability, security, scalability of our e-commerce platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
- Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
- 4+ years experience with PHP (5+, 7+)
- 2+ years experience with frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony
- Strong on experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience with REST API development
- Experience in writing tests using PHPUnit/Selenium
- CI/CD experience; (TeamCity/Jenkins)
- Understanding microservice architecture principles and best practices
- Experience with Redis, Memcached, Elasticsearch etc.
- Experience with development using AWS services
- Experience working on high-volume, scalable customer-facing solutions.
- Comfortable with Linux environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with others both locally and remotely.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- Continuous improvement
As a plus:
- Understanding of application security and industry standards and best practices
- Experience working in an E-commerce company.
- Google Services API (maps, places etc.)
- Vagrant, Docker
Our principles are at the core of how we meet our responsibilities. As a member of your team, you’ll need to demonstrate those principles and make them a core part of how you work day to day:
- Take responsibility
- Be transparent
- Continuously improve
- Take pride and be proactive
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Client video presentation