Senior PHP Developer (Full Stack) for Just Eat (Kyiv)
JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for Senior PHP (Full Stack) Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Our engineering team is working for more than 5 years in Kyiv to deliver value to JUST EAT customers and partners in France by implementing new features and services for French JUST EAT Market. Just-Eat.Fr is the established online takeaway market leader in France. Just-Eat.Fr’s future growth and stability are critical to the wider success of the JUST EAT Group.
Every member of the Technology team is responsible for:
- The availability, security, scalability of our platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
As a Senior PHP Developer of the Just-Eat.Fr Team you and your team will deliver high quality features and performance improvements to the Just-Eat.Fr Platform. Your work will truly make a difference, enabling Just-Eat.Fr to achieve ambitious growth targets.
- Working within a high-transactional e-commerce business
- Knowledge and clear understanding of best design practices
- Strong root cause analysis skills
- Development Skills:
- Strong LAMP Stack experience.
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Clear understanding of microservice architecture principles and best practices
- Experience with at least one of the popular MVC frameworks (Vue.js, React, AngularJS etc.)
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS
- Quality and non-functional experience:
- Understanding of typical platform performance measures
- Ability to execute performance tests and interpret results
- Knowledge of functional testing
- Knowledge of production log generation and analysis
- Ability to use all the variety of debugging tools to effectively diagnose and fix issues in different environments
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience working with Vagrant
- Experience with Webpack
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- The opportunity to become a senior and authoritative voice within the engineering team of a large and successful, but still fast growing company.
- An environment in which sound and evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings with your Technical Lead, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Client video presentationApply via site