We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Magento Team in Lviv, we are looking for a strong Developer to join us on a full-time basis.
If you fit the requirements below, you will be able to join a collocated team working on eMarketplace for one of the key accounts in Ciklum. You will be responsible for supporting and improving this eMarketplace based on Magento 1 with its further transfer to Magento 2.
For our part, we assure the smooth knowledge transfer and onboarding as well as full support from experienced developers, business analysts, our Program Head and Architects.
- Magento platform customization
- New feature development
- Integrations between Magento and 3rd Party Products
- 5+ years of PHP and MySQL experience;
- 3+ years of working experience with Magento, deep understanding Magento architecture and best practices
- Experience in API integration Web services
- Good knowledge and understanding of OOP and basic design patterns;
- Deep understanding of SOLID principles
- Good experience with VCS (Git)
- Understanding of optimization methods for servers infrastructure and application in high load environment;
- Experience in UNIX systems on a professional level
- Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills.
- Familiarity with Jira / Confluence
- Experience with CI tools (Teamcity, Jenkins)
- Working experience with Magento 2
- Working experience with SOLR, Redis, Nginx, Varnish
- Familiarity with Xdebug
- Self-management at high level
- Good team player
- Good ability to learn
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.