Senior PHP/Magento Developer for Ciklum Solutions Team (Dnipro)
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Magento Team, we are looking for a Senior PHP/Magento developer to join our team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
New Ciklum client. Multiple web shops for 7 markets that sell consumer electronics. Project is based on Magento 1 but there is already a plan to perform Magento 2 transition in 2018.
You will be a part of an agile team that will be supporting and developing current solution.
- Magento platform customization;
- New feature development;
- Integrations between Magento and 3rd Party Products.
- 5+ years of PHP and MySQL experience;
- 3+ years of working experience with Magento, deep understanding magento architecture and best practices;
- Experience in API integration Web services;
- Good knowledge and understanding of OOP and basic design patterns;
- Deep understanding of SOLID principles;
- Good experience with VCS (git);
- Understanding of optimization methods for servers infrastructure and application in high load environment;
- Experience in UNIX systems on a professional level;
- Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills.
- Familiarity with Jira / Confluence;
- Experience with CI tools (Teamcity, Jenkins);
- Working experience with Magento 2;
- Working experience with SOLR, Redis, Nginx, Varnish;
- Familiarity with Xdebug.
- Self-management at high level;
- Good team player;
- Good ability to learn.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to learn different business domains;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Projects from scratch;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement.