Ciklum is looking for a full-time Senior Pre-Sale Coordinator.
This role will facilitate and drive quick processing of projects on the pre-sales stage within Delivery Region/Country. Pre-Sales Coordinator will closely interact with more than 20 senior stakeholders, working at pace and in multiple systems – will structure process, track progress in Jira and drive timely allocation of delivery managers and subject matter experts on those activities.
Senior Pre-Sales Coordinator is a Senior individual contributor, reporting directly to the Head of Global capacity management and resourcing.
- Act as a single point of contact into the Delivery organisation (incl. CoE, Resourcing, etc) for Go To Market (GTM) team
- Self-sufficiently seek for clarification from the GTM team if the request is unclear (Pre-Sales Coordinator proactively checks the details and translates the general ask into a more delivery centric ask)
- Triage requests to the appropriate person/people; e.g. contact Resourcing & Line Managers (CoE leads) for new projects’ support and keep an eye on the progress
- Make active contact with relevant contact points in Delivery and brief them, on-board and coordinate first interaction with GTM team
- Provide clarity on actions that will be taken and dates. Follow up with GTM and Delivery as appropriate
- Hand off to a Delivery Manager when appropriate (e.g. when a deal is progressed to the stage a DM is assigned / Solution Match & Diff.). Manage coordination tasks until then
- Maintain status for the region where each item triaged is in the process – e.g. knows that someone is assigned, engaged, etc.
- Work with Sales & Delivery Operations on maintaining a coordinated view of demand vs supply and actions being taken for the region (able to provide a view if there are issues in the region that need to be fixed, etc)
- Escalate on behalf of region for hot/problematic areas
- Be aware of status / actions on inflight projects where significant actions are on Ciklum Delivery to take
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline oriented environment
- High level understanding of key roles and responsibilities in Software Development lifecycle
- A deadline/results orientation and extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills, good time management and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to identify and manage stakeholders expectations
- A good level of computer literacy, numeracy, and experience in G-Suite (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides)
- Fluent English
- Experience of work in a distributed teams
- Familiarity with modern programme management tooling including Atlassian Jira/Confluence
- 2+ years experience in Project Management or similar roles
- Salesforce experience is a plus but not required
- Fluent Germany would be a great plus
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client