Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team in Kyiv.
Being flexible in design solutions and able to elaborate unique design styles that would suit each particular project and its specifics. Approaching each project conceptually, with an open mind – not just conforming with what you got used to, but being authentic each and every time. This is what we believe defines an experienced UI designer, and we want to see your portfolio to demonstrate that.
As a part of our team, you will work on projects from various industries and different levels of complexity. No boredom, a lot of experience. From mobile apps to complex enterprise and back-office systems.
- Experience in partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services
- Experience in working on complex applications (web, mobile, CRM, retail, back-offices, dashboards etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication skills with foreign customers
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and learning through experimentation
- Estimate the UI work of potential projects, define the strategy of your work.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate the product purpose and meet business goals.
- Prepare complex design systems and visual assets for developers.
- Control the implementation. Be proactive. Not just pass the designs down to the developers, but make sure that the end-users will see the best result possible.
- Be proactive, help to grow strong UI expertise within the team. Be able to consult on various solutions, keep up with the latest trends in mobile and web UI, Interface Animation, Interaction Design etc., understand which ones could be implemented to improve the product and in what way.
- Be ready to test your solution with real customers
- Advanced knowledge in HCI, service design and interaction design
- Deep Understanding of HCD process and Design Thinking
- A solid set of skills and experience in product design (especially in UI design. 5+ years is what we have in mind).
- Portfolio proving this experience (we expect to see complex systems and way of thinking. Not just a landing and a corporate web-site).
- Knowledge of up-to-date design tools (Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Abstract, AE, Principle is a plus).
- Strong skills in organizing your workflow, layout and components
- Experience in close cooperation with PO/PM.
- Strong ability to collaborate with developers in the most direct way possible to ensure the best outcome (basic knowledge of CSS, HTML and other coding languages is a plus).
- Experience in an Agile organization, working in cross-functional teams
- Effective communication skills in English – you should be able to elicit project details and clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Experience in UX design, understanding of the methodologies and processes.
- Experience in finance and the retail domain will be a plus
- Apart from commercial projects, we expect to see pro-activity in the development of
- Ciklum Design Department
- Brainstorming with the team to improve product solutions.
- Mentoring of Middle and Junior Specialists
What's in it for you
- The projects are various, which gives you a lot of new experience and challenges.
- Opportunity to work with the client directly.
- Control of the way your design solutions are implemented thanks to close collaboration with the development team.
- Take part in shaping our work processes and the growing design team.
- Get insights and grow your expertise during our regular knowledge sharing events and training sessions.
- A cozy office with a great city view, table tennis & football.
Sounds like fun? Let’s get in touch and talk
Client video presentation