Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
About the project:
The client is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. They have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network and now they are innovating and creating new verticals.
The awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and they are looking for the most talented people to join on the mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience’. They are building the next generation online food-delivery platform, with data at the center of delivering amazing food experiences.
The company was founded in March 2012 in Dammam, as one of the first online food ordering portals in the region, today is the food delivery platform leader in Saudi Arabia with more than 100,000 orders per day and millions of happy customers every month.
- Design, develop and manage product definition, planning, production, release, and expansion activities
- Contribute cross-functional technical and business expertise and drive program requirements
- Work with internal customers and stakeholders (marketing, data science, engineering, business intelligence). to define requirements and product vision, and work with engineering teams to translate it into a strategy, an executable roadmap, and detailed product requirements
- Define and track success criteria and metrics to assess the quality and fit of the development effort and the delivery, track and manage risk, and ensure the timely, accurate and successful delivery
- Relentless focus on understanding, prioritizing, and solving stakeholder needs. Communicate broad and specific progress and tradeoffs to multiple stakeholders in different locations and is able to directly facilitate an agreement between stakeholders
- Perform “competitive analysis”, be a domain expert, and understands how competitors approach the same domain
- Collects inputs from inside and outside the department. Makes sure the get all the learning from other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- + 4 years experience in product management, has responsibility for a specific product, and cross-functional squad
- User Empathy, ability to connect and drive initiative in UX Research, and “customer experience metrics”, in order to have an in-depth understanding of our users’ perception and inform product decisions
- Expert knowledge of product management processes. A clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Experience building products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development launch
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of the latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation, and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Effective communication skills and Stakeholder management skills
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams
- Goal-oriented environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation