At Tictrac we have a simple mission: to change the way people look after themselves, for good. We’re trying to achieve this via a multi-device health and lifestyle platform that provides users with lifestyle plans and support tailored to their wellbeing goals.
Our platform syncs with 100s of monitoring devices (think Fitbit, Jawbone etc.) and popular diet and fitness apps, allows users to compete in fitness challenges and delivers goal-based programs designed with input from leading personal trainers and experts in behaviour change.
Rather than being supplied directly to consumers, our platform is licensed, globally, by health, insurance and government organisations keen to engage their audience in lifestyle, fitness and wellbeing to reduce the risk of major health conditions.
On behalf of Tictrac, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in Lviv on a full-time basis.
Working as a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading multidisciplinary product teams
and building products to meet the needs of users and customers.
- The delivery, ongoing success and continuous improvement of our product
- Helping define and craft the product roadmap
- Providing a sense of shared product vision across the company in order to build consensus and enable speedy execution
- Understanding and incorporating feedback from our users, clients and business development teams resulting in high quality user stories
- Delivering at pace, with a commitment to agile and continuous iterative improvement of the product.
- Building and owning the product backlog and leading the implementation of prioritized items
- Enabling product development with a multidisciplinary, agile team of globally developers, designers and QA
- Integrating usability studies, research and market analysis into the product development lifecycle
- Collaborating with the Head of Product to define, analyse and communicate product metrics to help build new features and enhancements
- Deeply understanding our users’ journey and their underlying needs and pain points. Using this knowledge to enable a top class experience for our customers
- Identifying and developing product principles, practices and processes to allow teams to collaboratively build the right thing, the right way
- Developing market knowledge and insight to help drive best in class solutions
- Previous experience working in a digital environment in a number of organizations as a Product Manager
- A track record of launching new features and delivering performance step improvements for an existing product
- A thorough understanding of, and ideally practical experience in, a variety of disciplines: service design; API design, user research; user experience design; data, development and business principles; and how each contribute to the creation of successful products
- Demonstrable experience in developing and communicating a coherent roadmap and strategy for a product
- Accustomed to a user-driven approach to minimum viable product definition and delivery
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative way with cross-functional teams
- Advanced English skills
- Certified Scrum Product Owner qualification or equivalent would be an advantage
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Focus on quality, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with proven ability of meeting deadlines
- A positive, enthusiastic, committed and ‘can do’ approach
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client