With more than 12 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Product Owner to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager Marketing, you’ll be working within the Product team in a senior role responsible for contributing to the marketing domain strategy, prioritisation, roadmap and improvement plans. It’s also key to swiftly respond to and deliver outcomes to support the strategic and tactical needs of our marketing function.
- Your team(s) deliveries include but are not limited to: key strategic items for the company such as increasing our bonus capabilities and the successful integration and management of third-party marketing tools. A separate delivery team/stream will need to quickly deliver tactical items such as website and app content management, landing page development, tracking implementation, internal tools for marketing operations and other defined or ad hoc marketing support/initiatives
- Understand the marketing function and requirements to support all phases of the customer lifecycle
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders in marketing, gaming and our markets
- Map out current requirements plus future requirements to support the overall marketing function
- Advise on the overall domain strategy to achieve marketing outcomes
- Maintain stability while helping to continually improve the approach, strategy, processes and prioritisation
- Effectively manage the backlog/pipeline of marketing requests and ensure data/customer insights and UX are intrinsic
- Provide the required user stories, requirements and details required for your team to deliver
- Set success measures for all items to be delivered
- Analyse, assess and monitor the success of the delivered initiatives
- Execute experiments, AB and multivariate tests to improve acquisition, conversion and optimisation
- Accountable for pre-sales activities / demonstrations of the solutions implemented by their team(s), representing the work for stakeholders as needed by their PM/Manager
- Responsible for ensuring that all deliveries are ready for use by the consumer (including dependency management) as needed
- Modelling Company core values and behaviours, mentoring and developing juniors by mentoring and leading by example
- 2 years Product owner/manager experience
- Technical background and experience
- Have a can-do and growth-oriented mindset
- Focused on continual delivery and not delayed perfection
- Bias towards action, proactive and an exceptional communicator
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing tactical/strategic roadmaps for technology or digital platforms
- Ideally experience working in marketing, with marketing tools, bonus engines and/or closely with marketing teams
- Ability to leverage market and user research
- Understanding and representing the Customer and UX
- Requirements Analysis and Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Gaming Sector Experience Preferred
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals working in an agile environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Private health care after a trial period
Client video presentation