With more than 12 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Product Owner to join the Malaga team on full-time basis.
The Payments Product Owner will be fundamental in contributing to and delivering on payments domain strategy and Lottoland’s success. You will do this through owning a new experienced payments team with the objective of executing the company payments strategy.
You will be reporting to the Senior Product Manager for Payments and working closely with Payments team, multiple stakeholders within Lottoland and third-party providers. You will contribute to company’s payment roadmap, interpret and generate detailed product requirements for your team, create customer journey models for payments flows, support the team throughout implementation and support operational and commercial teams post the launch. Your main goal is to allow our international customers to enjoy Lottoland’s products by providing seamless and safe payments experience.
- Collaborate with the Payments Product Manager on definition and execution of the Payments strategy and roadmaps
- Contribute to domain success by building strong bond between business and development team, empowering development team by setting business context and sharing knowledge
- Proactively perform root cause analyses, finding new and existing solutions for similar problem(s) encouraging two-way communication at all levels
- Working closely with your development team and scrum master as well as other stakeholders and teams including UX, Architecture, Delivery, you will find the best solution to any problem
- Prioritisation will be done using cost vs benefit analyses and in alignment with payments domain roadmap and strategic objectives
- Ability to decompose and organize big requirements to assure continual delivery and not delayed perfection
- Develop user stories and detailed requirements in clear and concise way, always referring to the overall context and goal of the initiative
- Own the decision process regarding functionality and priority in all team sprints
- Remove or mitigate any impediments to the team progress and manage go live risks
- Be in-part accountable for the overall quality of the team output as well as team efficiency and velocity
- Accountable for pre-sales activities / demonstrations of the solutions implemented by their team(s), representing the work to stakeholders and collecting/addressing feedback
- Document new product features and write user manuals
- Work with commercial payments stakeholders and liaising with payments service providers
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term payment product plans as well as special reports and analyses
- Collaborate with data analysists to assess impact of a problem and measure delivered solution success
- Competitive analysis
- Ensure incidents are prioritised properly and handled as per incident management process
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Previous experience as Payment Product Owner for 3+ years, preferably in gaming industry
- Experience working on complex projects, agile and high paced environment
- Business acumen
- Technical background and/or comprehensive knowledge of technical systems
- Creative thinker, with understanding of the big picture, as well as attention to the details
- Familiarity with user experience best practices
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written fluency in English
- Dedicated and self-motivated
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good team player
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
Client video presentation