On behalf of Lottoland Ltd. (Dream IT), Ciklum is looking for a Senior Product Owner to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
A Product Owner is more than someone who writes tickets! Reporting to the Product Manager for Marketing, we’re looking for an experienced Product Owner with a can-do attitude and curiosity for learning, to deliver outcomes to support the strategic and tactical needs of our marketing function.
You’re passionate about tech and have skills/experience in gathering requirements for tools/software and an understanding of development and agile processes.
You’re a humble achiever that gets things done, collaborates well and demonstrates ownership. You love solving problems and being the bridge between tech and the business.
As the voice for many different business areas and people, you take in lots of info, quickly make sense of it, and justify that what we build is delivering value and solving the right problems. You value the importance of verbal and written communications aiming to make it easy for anyone to understand the key messages you want to convey.
Your focus is more tactical and detail-oriented; your partner (the Product Manager) supports you on the high level and strategic parts. You enjoy digging into the detail, breaking down ‘the how’ with the team. You have a willingness to learn and understand the business and tech requirements and we can count on you to do your best to ensure nothing important is missed.
With you on the team, we can be proud of our product and know that it is fit-for-purpose and delivers value, quickly. It’s about continuous improvement not delayed perfection.
- Understand the overall client company and product domain vision
- Gather high level requirements (what & why) from different stakeholders on the client’s end (business + tech)
- Break down into detailed user stories to establish the ‘how’ with the teams
- Leading and participating in scrum rituals, ensuring the team has what they need to deliver
- Help manage the request backlog/pipeline
- Lead, prioritise and manage incidents effectively for quick resolution, with proactive communication and reduced negative business impact
- Create & maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Accountable for stakeholder training, demos, and rollout
- Write documentation e.g., troubleshooting guides
- Helping to continually improve the domain e.g., approach/processes and prioritisation
- Live the company values and behaviours
Measures of Success:
- Stories meeting team’s definition of ready in good time
- Prioritised backlog for maximum value and in line with domain goals always
- One sprint worth of self-contained valuable work ready for the teams
- Backlog aligned with the company strategy and priorities
- A positive qualitative 360-degree feedback assessment (quarterly)
- 3 years+ Product Owner/ Manager experience (working with development teams)
- Detail-oriented and data-driven
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written (English)
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Skills/experience gathering and analysing requirements and planning
- Agile understanding and way of working
- A flexible, can-do, and growth-oriented mindset
- Action-oriented, proactive, and trusted to deliver
- Focused on continual delivery and not delayed perfection
- Experience in data and insights + understanding and representing the customer
- Scrum / agile experience
- Technical understanding and/or background
- Experience with marketing and bonusing
- Gaming Sector experience
- Worked with OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths
- Competitive salary
- Wellbeing support services
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition